sábado, 28 de febrero de 2009

Children Of Bodom [Hate Me]

Video: Hate Me (Live)
Interprete: Children Of Bodom
Origen: Finlandia




Letra:
I was born in ashes of molten hatred
raised by demons in abodes of the end
the reaper's scythe i fall upon to light my path
wrecked by mangled wounds of life
i have become become the resurrection of the evil one
'yknow that i don't fucking care if i live or die
I need a bishop preaching fire to get away with my sins
i despise everything i see so i don't give a fuck if ya hate me
Ain't got respect for humanity
never lived or wanted immortality
the reaper's shadow i fall upon to obscure my path
every day i'm being battered up until i bleed
you motherfuckas just leave me be
ya could never give me cure for the pain i feel inside
Led by the reaper i walk in the night
show me the way to yer kingdom come
I believe in armageddon, i've been baptised in alcohol
i'm embodyment of antichrist
i'm living for my own demise

No hay comentarios.: